We all have times that we just feel bad, we are thinking about the stuff that makes us feel  bad. We are imagining how bad it is. It's like we at totally in a trance with an idea and it is hard to just switch your feelings at that point.

It cost me lots of readings and a lot of videos and a lot of seminars to understand how I can get rid of those negative mindset when I have them.

It's really irritating when you are in a negative mindset and knowing that you can get rid of them but you are not getting rid of them, it can be even more irritating!

If you ask the question how can I get rid of those negative mindset, when being in it? It is not easy I can tell you that.  It's better to prevent them before they come in.

But I have found that I can be easy if you just push yourself a little bit to think about what you do want, not about want you do not want. when you feel bad your emotions is giving a signal that you are not thinking thoughts that harmonize with the essence of your being, because of that you are causing yourself to be disconnect from the real being that is you, the disconnection between you and you will always feel bad…

YOU were born to let the essence of you show you the greatness of life, you were born to have fun in this lifetime, you were born to create your creation and enjoy that creation. So, it's very logical when we stop the purpose of our essence consciously or unconsciously, it is very reasonable that our essence that is within us causing us to feel bad.

We are not feeling bad because something outside of us is going wrong or something outside of us is not happening the way we like it to happen, it is because we are disconnected with ourselves.

In my personal experience, I still have trouble with that but when times passes it gets easier for me to switch it quickly.

So, this is what I do to get rid of this negative mindset when i am in it. Just stop and THINK and say: WAIT! This is important that I feel bad am thinking thought that not harmonize with the essence of me and then start making momentum,  looking for things that I want to see or the easiest way is to look what did make me happy in the past, when you find one thing then  look immediately  for another and then another until I feel better and then I allow myself to think back 3 years ago where I was, and then I look in my presence where I am now, it gives me peace with the presence.

3 years are a lot of days,  everybody learns something, it can be a little or it can be much, but that is not important, what is important is we did grow, we did learn much more than we realize.

When am doing that, the negative mindset is gone! And then I am in a nice present state to allow myself more of the goodness of life into my life!

There are thousands of methods available out there, and I hope that this one will help you to switch more often and faster!

Thank you for reading

 

mehdyy

There is great love for you here,

Look for things that you WANT to see

Source : articlesbase.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Rewrite Article © 2016.Someright Reserved.
Top