Ya! This is my first post of the year! Switzerland honeymoon trip I am very happy to making a little progress my trip. I visited in Lucerne before  two weeks and it is very beautiful and small city for travel to visit. I don't know, why I am not taking as many but next time I will try to my best to take more photos in my next tour.

This is the Chapel Bridge of Switzerland, which is one of the must-see in Lucerne.

There are many different paintings on the wooden boards and bridges.

I also took many time to boat trip and it is really very enjoyable. There are beautiful scenery of the lake, I took photo during the boat trip.

 I really trying my best to give more for this, So anyway, I am planning my new trip for  three weeks vacation to South America, probably during Summer/vacation. In next year trip t will cover Lausanne, Geneva, Zermatt, Lugano, Bern, etc! I have never been to Brazil and I will love to explore somewhere and anywhere. I have never been. Wow! I can't wait for my next trip! That's my plan for next trip 2016 and in 2017, I might be traveling to Paris with my sister. I might want to go on a cruise or explore Place de la Concorde. Oh ho… I simply love to travel in different country!

I just came back from Zurich after two days. I Meet with my friend and then we went swimming at Lake Zurich. This was my first time swimming in Zurich Lake! I was very excited to swim and I enjoyed my swim after I jumped into the Zurich lake. My friend had to pull my hand in Zurich lake and I just like how we did during our safety training in the lake. I thought I gonna drown and it was so scared swim of my life. Never again, I felt quite great about myself b cos I am building up myself and encouraging myself day by day.

 

Interlaken known as a watch making center, but it's more popular place as a tourist resort. Tourists started coming to Interlaken in the early in the morning 1800s to breathe in the mountain air and partake of beautiness and spa treatments. Interlaken popularity only grew from there. Offering for spectacular views, three famous Swiss mountains of Interlaken, the Eiger, the Jungfrau and Monch, this city is also popular base camp for tourist in the surrounding of Bernese Oberland Alps. Travelers are looking for something different to do and might want to sign up for a class or two at a woodcarving school. Hungry tourists may want to try take raclette, a classic and famous Swiss dish made from cheese. Switzerland has it all beautiness. An overview of the best International places to visit in Switzerland.

http://www.proyatra.com/Switzerland-Paris/Switzerland-Paris.aspx. Proyatra provides best deal in international and domestic tour packages form delhi.

 

 

Source : articlesbase.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Rewrite Article © 2016.Someright Reserved.
Top