BODY: Young children love dress up dramatic playtime! They love to be very creative and become imaginary characters using a variety of costumes and accessories to enhance their new identity. One of the highlights of my childhood was to engage in dress up dramatic playtime! My Mother had many elegant and fancy blouses, pants, and dresses. Of course, when the decorative hats, gloves, jewelry, and shoes were added, this became an exciting and creative experience for me. I would have dress up parties and invite several of my friends to come and take part in this afternoon or evening adventure! We would all come up with fancy names to help us get into character. My Father also had quite a few fancy jackets and tuxedos, so some of my friends would decide to take the part of the king of the court! Each friend took time to make careful decisions about which costume would work for their particular character name! Once this was decided, each one would love to begin accessorizing in order to complete their character! This is where the fun began!

My mother loved hats, so we had many unique hats with decorative feathers, sequins, and pom poms in many rich bold colors. There was always a hat that would be ideal for our costume. She also had an exquisite collection of costume jewelry! It was difficult to decide on the jewelry because there was such an extensive collection of necklaces, bracelets, earrings, and rings! The final part that would complete our outfit was our shoe choice. All Moms like shoes, so of course, she had a great selection of shoes in all different colors, styles, and textures.

The Grand Finale began when each of my friends and I came out as our new character! We had not seen each other dressed up until that moment! We had to tell about our character as well. Mom took pictures of each one of us, and we voted on the "Best Dressed Character"! They got a trophy to display only until we had another dress up playtime! They would bring the trophy back for the next contender to win! I will always remember this as an exciting adventure in my life as a young child!

 I hope that many Moms and Dads will read my article and will choose to let their little ones experience this adventure in their young lives! Costumes and accessories can also be purchased from resale shops in your community. If you visit my website, www.dressupstorage.com, you can find some amazing storage centers where you can store all of the costumes and accessories your child will need! They will learn the skill of putting their things back in order and organizing them in the dress up storage centers!

Source : articlesbase.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Rewrite Article © 2016.Someright Reserved.
Top